Published on February 4th, 2021
Stars should not identical to us. Would you wish to put on your lover’s blood in a vial round your neck as an indication of your devotion? Here are 20 bizarre celeb information no one will consider are true.
1. They Believe Their Deceased Family Members Visit Them To Pass Out Coins.
“My grandfather leaves quarters,” Oscar-winning actress Emma Stone as soon as informed David Letterman, additionally mentioning that her grandfather has been deceased for years.
2. They Believe That Hip-hop Is Controlled By A “Gay Mafia.”
“The hip-hop community is most likely owned by gay, to be honest with you,” Fat Joe as soon as stated.
3. They’re Obsessed With Typewriters.
Tom Hanks has 250 typewriters, in virtually each make, type and 12 months.
4. They Feed Their Babies Like Birds.
On her well being meals web site TheKindLife.com, Clueless star Alicia Silverstone posted a video of the shocking means she feeds her son, Bear. “I fed Bear the mochi and a tiny bit of veggies from the soup…from my mouth to his,” she wrote. “It’s his favorite…and mine.”
5. They Believe In Leprechauns.
“I believe in all of these Irish myths, like leprechauns,” Megan Fox stated in an interview with Esquire.
6. They Have A Fly Species Named After Them.
Researchers in Northern Queensland, Australia, found a brand new species of horse fly in 2012. They named it “Scaptia beyonceae”, apparently as a result of of the golden hairs on the fly’s stomach.
7. They Give Each Other Tickets To Outer Space.
For Russell Brand’s thirty fifth birthday, in 2010, his then-girlfriend Katy Perry purchased him a $200,000 ticket on Virgin Galactic, Richard Branson’s suborbital spaceflight.
8. Their Bodies Are Haunted.
Pop singer Kesha claimed she was “very serious” when explaining her haunted physique to speak present host Jimmy Kimmel in 2013.
9. They Spend A Lot Of Money On Humidifiers
You can purchase a fundamental humidifier for round $20. But pop diva Celine Dion insisted on getting one which price $2 million. That’s a $1,999,980 markup.
10. They Insure Their Body Parts.
Rihanna’s legs are each insured for an alleged $1 million. But that’s nothing in comparison with Julia Robert’s smile, which is reportedly insured for a staggering $30 million.
11. They Only Write While Blindfolded.
Best-selling writer Jonathan Franzen revealed in a profile in The Guardian, when he writes, he wears earplugs and a blindfold, so he by no means will get distracted.
12. They Own The Rosebud Sled From Citizen Kane.
“Rosebud” is definitely owned by filmmaking icon Steven Spielberg, who, as reported by The Washington Post, dropped $55,000 to personal this.
13. They Run Diamond Mines.
Global R&B sensation Akon invested in a diamond mine in South Africa.
14. They Have Their Own Fire Department.
George Lucas owns his personal hearth truck and employs 14 full-time firefighters.
15. When They Were Younger, They Believed They Could Live On Sunlight Alone.
Michelle Pfeiffer spent her youth in a cult that “believed that people in their highest state were breatharian”.
16. They’ll Buy Plane Tickets For Their Hats.
U2 lead singer and activist Bono arrived in Italy for a charity live performance in 2003 and realized he left his favourite hat, a black trilby, again in London. He paid $1,200 for the hat to be flown to him.
17. When They Buy A Toy Car For Their Kids, It’s Covered In Diamonds.
Rapper The Game invests in a distant management Bentley GT for his son, he desires one thing particular. Like, say, a automobile with the whole exterior lined in diamonds. As he defined on his Instagram, the toy is embellished with “almost $100,000 in diamonds… $98,376 dollars if we gettin technical.” That’s loads of diamonds.
18. They Get Angry When Their Paramour Publishes Sexy Photos Of Them In A Best-Selling Book And Don’t Ask Permission.
Robert Van Winkle, or “Vanilla Ice” as he was as soon as recognized, had a short relationship with pop celebrity Madonna, which resulted in 1992 when he flipped by a replica of her newly printed guide SEX and acknowledged his personal bottom.
19. They Tailor Their Diets To Their Bodily Smells.
The late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs wasn’t only a vegan; he was a vegan who thought his weight-reduction plan gave him superpowers.
20. They Think People Being Mean Is A War Crime.
When individuals write unkind issues about Gwyneth Paltrow’ and her household on-line, it’s “almost like how in war, you go through this bloody, dehumanizing thing,” she stated.