It ought to be no shock that given its ecstatic opinions and the minutia-minded nature of comedian e book followers, someone has already began making an attempt to place collectively a grasp checklist of Easter eggs discovered within the just-released Spider-Man online game.
One Reddit thread is devoted particularly to the heroes of the Marvel/Netflix universe, and the way they’re represented within the sport…though, as commenters notice, a number of the references are of issues that exist within the comics however haven’t but appeared within the TV collection.
ThatGameBoy76 identified the next checklist of references:
- Nelson & Murdock (the legislation agency of Matthew Murdock/Daredevil & Franklin “Foggy” Nelson)
- Josie’s (Matt & Foggy’s favourite bar)
- Fogwell’s Gym (the place Matt’s father skilled)
- Clinton Mission (the church the place Matt’s mom works)
- Alias Investigations (office & residence of Jessica Jones)
- Rand Corporation (firm owned by Danny Rand/Iron Fist)
- In the aspect mission “Spider-Men”, the pretend Spider-Man stated that he trains at Chikara Dojo, which is the dojo owned by Colleen Wing.
While to date, no one has noticed a correct Luke Cage/Power Man reference, some commenters famous that there’s a “Hero For Higher” trophy that gamers can get hold of by going to the highest of Avengers Tower.
User jerkbank additionally identified that the sport incorporates a Roxxon skyscraper, the oil firm featured prominently in Cloak and Dagger. The firm, which figures prominently into Iron Man’s comedian e book backstory, first appeared within the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Iron Man. It has been seen or referenced in all three Iron Man films and on TV’s Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, Daredevil, Iron Fist, and Cloak & Dagger.
Given the interconnected nature of the Marvel Universe, it’s generally tough to know whether or not any given Easter egg is supposed to evoke one other character, or simply reference an occasion from Spider-Man’s comedian e book, film, or online game previous.
There are a lot extra references within the sport, from Spider-Man’s black costume (establishing Venom for a potential sequel, maybe?) to J. Jonah Jameson’s ranty podcasts.
On that final one, who does not need to have a aspect mission to take care of the Nazis manufactured from bees? We know we positive do.
Spider-Man is on the market now for PlayStation Four and PlayStation 4 Pro.