Published on February 18th, 2021
Being skinny does is just not the important thing to happiness. Having much less physique fats doesn’t imply you might be much less susceptible to illnesses. There is a lot misconceptions about BMI. These photographs present why it isn’t good so that you can turn into skinny fats, and gaining some weight appears to outweigh being skinny.
1. WENT FROM 83 TO 110 LBS AND LOOKS HEALTHIER THAN EVER.
2. HAPPY To Gain STRENGTH AND FITNESS LEVELS.
3. GAINED WEIGHT. GAINED HAPPINESS AND HEALTH.
4. “FOOD IS FUEL!”
5. PUTTING ON WEIGHT IS ALWAYS BAD, AND THIS WOMAN PROVES IT.
6. HAPPINESS IS NOT A NUMBER ON THE SCALE OR A NUMBER OF CALORIES.
7. SHE LOVES HER BODY
8. THE WOMAN ON THE RIGHT IS MUCH HAPPIER THAN THE ONE ON THE LEFT.
9. A BODY AND A MINDSET TRANSFORMED BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND PICTURE
10. Getting in form so I might really feel assured.
11. “I had resigned myself to thinking I would never be able to gain weight. Then I hit the gym.”
12. “100% weight restored. I’m so proud of myself.”
13. “LOOK AT ME NOW.”
14. “WILL NOT GOT BACK TO WHAT I LOOKED EARLIER.”
15. “Recovered from a nearly 10-year eating disorder.”