When Tayshia Adams catches wind that one of her suitors on ‘The Bachelorette’ could also be there for the ‘wrong reasons,’ she doesn’t waste any time calling him out!
A press launch for the Nov. 17 episode of The Bachelorette reveals that Chasen Nick is about to be on the heart of some drama. “An unlikely duo teams up against Chasen at the after-party, accusing him of being there for the wrong reasons,” the episode description reads. It additionally hints that Tayshia Adams will take it upon herself to weed out anybody who’s losing her time.
“Tayshia confronts Chasen to get his side of the story, but how does the controversy affect her time with the other men?” the discharge continues. Tayshia continues to be attending to know lots of the remaining males after coming in to switch Clare Crawley on the present after her engagement, so she actually has no time for this sort of drama! Ahead of the episode, right here’s extra to learn about Chasen:
1. He has a gradual job as an Account Executive. Chasen works as an Account Executive for Apex Systems in San Diego, California. He’s been with the corporate, which gives firms with IT staffing options, for greater than eight years. Before being promoted to Account Executive, he was an Account Manager and Senior Account Manager.
2. He’s a devoted swimmer. Chasen “grew up in the world of competitive swimming,” based on his ABC bio. He was an NCAA Division I swimmer at his school, California Polytechnic State University. Chasen additionally as soon as swam from San Francisco to Alcatraz carrying nothing however a pink speedo, and was a swim coach at Club Sport Valley Vista for practically 5 years.
3. He’s tremendous into health. Chasen describes himself as a “fitness enthusiast” on his Instagram web page. He additionally admitted that he’s in search of a lady who “takes pride in staying fit,” so that is clearly one thing that’s necessary to him.
4. He’s a mannequin. In addition to his day job, Chasen additionally fashions and is managed by No Ties Management. His profile for the corporate options a number of modeling pictures, together with some shirtless ones.
5. He’s popping out of a ‘toxic’ relationship’. Chasen’s journey for love on The Bachelorette comes after the tip of a “two-year toxic relationship with his co-worker,” his ABC bio says. Chasen’s mother and father have been married for 35 years, and he’s hoping to discover a love like theirs.