On Friday, it was reported that Donald Trump Jr. had been contaminated with COVID-19. A spokesperson for the household said he had no signs and could be self-quarantining.
“The spokesman says the younger Trump learned his diagnosis earlier this week, has no symptoms and has been quarantining.”
On Saturday, President Donald Trump says his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., is doing “very well” in quarantine after turning into contaminated with the coronavirus, in accordance with the Associated Press.
If you recall, Donnie, Melania, and Barron Trump contracted the virus in October. Since then, Donnie has claimed he was “immune” to the virus.
“I feel great. I feel like perfect. I think this was a blessing from God that I caught it. This was a blessing in disguise.”
Donnie additionally stated he would make the medicine he took (Regeneron), which has not gained authorities approval, free to anybody who wants it.
Not giving any particulars about how he would do that, Regeneron stated it had submitted an utility to the Food and Drug Administration for emergency approval, in accordance with The New York Times.
While explaining how a lot better he feels, he was adamant that this was a treatment.
“I call that a cure,” stated Mr. Trump, and in addition stating that everybody who was contaminated ought to have entry to the medicine and it ought to be “free.”
He additionally said that he would have it in hospitals as shortly as potential.
COVID-19 has contaminated many individuals within the White House.