NFTs (non-fungible tokens) are all the fashion these days. Essentially, they’re items of digital information — usually a picture, meme, audio clip, and so forth — with a watermark that makes them manufacturers them as distinctive. So you can personal, in concept, an NFT of that image the place the little lady seems to be creepily on the digicam whereas a home goes up in flames behind her, or no matter. We’re nonetheless figuring this out.
But whereas we determine it out, persons are making the most of the chance. For occasion, Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) is promoting NFTs by means of her charity SameYou, which endeavors to assist folks recuperate from mind accidents, one thing Clarke is aware of loads about since struggling a number of aneurysms on the set of Game of Thrones. She talks about it a bit within the video under:
Here are a few of the NFTs SameYou will make accessible:
- 4K video renders and spoken phrase from Emilia Clarke centered on brain-injury therapeutic created in partnership with the artistic group at Pholio
- The one-of-a-kind bodily chainmail Atelier Versace gown Emilia Clarke debuted on the 68th Emmy Awards in 2016 when she was nominated for greatest supporting actress for her position in Game of Thrones
- A digital metaverse recreation of the gown that may be displayed and worn by one’s avatar within the metaverse of their alternative
- 2D, 3D and hologram art work created by award-winning photographer Steven Sebring by means of his proprietary Pure Reality seize course of
- Signed bodily art work and Game of Thrones collectibles from the queen of dragons herself
To discover out extra concerning the “NFT Collection for Good,” head right here.
Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) additionally has NFTs on the mind, though she’s extra in the beginning phases:
And if that’s not sufficient Maisie Williams for you (and when is it?), you may as well take pleasure in this video of her posing her coronary heart out in a Cartier advert:
John Bradley (Sam Tarly) stars alongside Jennifer Lopez in Marry Me
Moving on from NFTs, Game of Thrones star John Bradley (Samwell Tarly) seems in Marry Me, a romantic comedy starring Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson. In a really real looking situation, J.Lo’s pop star character marries a whole rando (Wilson) at her live performance after she learns her meant is dishonest on her. Bradley performs her supervisor Collin Calloway.
Marry Me comes out on February 14. Because romance?
Also in shifting trailers, Iwan Rheon is one million miles from Ramsay Bolton within the trailer for A Christmas Number One, the place he performs a metalhead satisfied by his niece to jot down a Christmas tune:
A Christmas Number One premieres on Sky Cinema and NOW on Friday, December 10.
And lastly, for no specific motive, listed here are some cool-looking photos of Carice van Houten (Melisandre):
The Red Woman seems to be good in black and yellow. Who knew?
To keep updated on every little thing fantasy, science fiction, and WiC, comply with our all-encompassing Facebook web page and join our unique publication.
Get HBO, Starz, Showtime and MORE for FREE with a no-risk, 7-day free trial of Amazon Channels