Tomorrow, followers of Insomniac Games’ epic Marvel’s Spider-Man will be capable to partake in a brand new chapter, because the Turf Wars DLC that includes Hammerhead will probably be accessible for separate buy, or as a part of the sport’s season go. And simply in time for its launch, the developer has launched a brand new patch for the sport, which additionally fixes minor issues within the sport.- Advertisement -
Dubbed Version 1.11, the patch is available in at beneath 250MB, whereas the DLC will solely take up 1.9GB of onerous drive area in your PlayStation Four console. The DLC is anticipated to launch someday tomorrow morning, although we may see it sooner — probably tonight.
As for what’s been mounted with this newest patch, Insomniac Games offered a collection of notes, which you’ll see beneath. It’s not extremely detailed, and offers you an thought of what’s been mounted.
- Addressed varied extra points in “Turf Wars” DLC pack.
- Added assist for The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars” story pack.
- Added new frames and sticks to Photo Mode.
- Added coloured speaker’s identify to subtitles.
- Added choices to cover the Mini-Map and Control Hints on the HUD.
Fixes & Update
- Addressed a problem the place the time of day wouldn’t be set correctly in The Heist DLC, inflicting loading display to seem over cinematics.
- Addressed a problem the place Miles dialogue is perhaps delayed in The Heist DLC.
- Addressed a problem the place after quitting a sure ScrewBall Challenge gamers would have sure devices eliminated completely.
- Addressed varied extra points.
The patch ought to apply mechanically the following time you begin up the sport, if it hasn’t downloaded already. Again, it’s not that massive, so that you shouldn’t have too lengthy of a wait time on the subject of beginning it up.
We’ll most likely see yet one more patch roll round in December as soon as the ultimate DLC in The City That Never Sleeps pack turns into accessible, which we should always have particulars on quickly. After that, Insomniac will doubtless carry out a number of extra tweaks right here and there, however we most likely shouldn’t anticipate something main to be added to the sport. Then once more, with its success, who is aware of. We would possibly simply get a pores and skin pack or two.
In the meantime, Spider-Man for PlayStation Four and PlayStation 4 Pro has an entire lot to supply followers. Check out our assessment to see what you missed out on, after which choose up the sport at retailers or on PlayStation Store now.