Tory Lanez decided to take a new approach in addressing the Megan Thee Stallion shooting, sans music.
Following his recent court hearing for the three felony charges he’s facing for allegedly shooting Megan, on Tuesday night Tory went live to address what he felt were some inconsistencies in Megan’s story.
He explained that for the last three months of his life, he has been bashed based off of falsified information she shared, even alleging that her Roc Nation team was pushing her to assassinate his character.
He broke down her version of events and essentially called Megan a liar but claimed that he still considers her a friend.
“She knows what happened, I know what happened, and we know that what you’re saying and the alleged things and the alleged accusations of what my name is are not true,” Tory said. “It’s falsified information…I don’t ever want to come off like I’m here to bash this girl or I’m here to talk down about this girl or ever be at a place where I’m disrespecting her because to me, as a person, she’s still my friend no matter what even if she doesn’t look at me like that, I look at her like she’s still my friend.”
He also picked apart Megan’s reasoning for not initially telling the cops he shot her at the scene and claimed she threw the “Black card” at him.
Additionally, Tory questioned why Megan didn’t tell police she was in danger when he felt she had opportunities to do so:
Just a quick refresher of the timeline:
- The incident happened on July 12th in the Hollywood Hills as Megan and Tory left a pool party thrown by Kylie Jenner. Megan was hospitalized for injuries related to being shot in both her feet but she initially did not say who shot her.
- More than a month later, Megan broke her silence to name Tory as the one who shot her to clear the air in regard to conflicting reports of what happened. She also explained her silence as a form of protection of Tory, which she admitted she later regretted.
- Tory decided to tell his story in September when he dropped a 17-track album “Daystar,” titled after his given name.
- Investigating officers charged Tory with three felonies including assault with a semi-automatic gun in connection to Megan’s shooting.
- We exclusively reported a judge ordered him to stay away from Megan while his arraignment for the charges was pushed back to Nov. 18.
We’ll keep you posted on any updates.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!